An Eco-Friendly Service Business That Positively Impacts Your Community
Updated: Dec 1, 2021
Environmental awareness is at an all-time high. This fantastic company enriches lives and communities by donating, recycling, upcycling, and supporting local charities. Trash and junk removal are bigger industries than you may realize.
Here are a few reasons their franchisees love this opportunity:
- An essential service business that is pandemic and recession-resistant
- Minimal investment level with high average revenues
- Small staff and no real estate required
- No inventory or special licenses needed
- No accounts payables or receivables
- In-house marketing that works!
- A call center to take calls and schedule appointments
- Can be run Semi-absentee or owner-operator
- Serving B2B and B2C customers
- They provide their customers with a tax-deductible write-off
- A big part of their business is ROYALTY FREE!
Interested in learning more? Email me at email@example.com or schedule a time here to connect by phone: www.calendly.com/myfranchoice
I will guide you through a few simple steps to ensure you are a fit, conduct the territory checks, and support you through the entire investigation process.